Easy Bread Recipe
You can easily get the fragrance of hand crafted easy homemade bread to your kitchen. All you need to do is to heat new pieces of these most loved recipe, including French bread, banana bread, cinnamon bread and garlic bread etc. Slather warm cuts with spread or stick, make a generous sandwich, or serve with soup, plate of mixed greens or pasta.
Basic Homemade Easy Bread Recipe
Preparation time: 20 Minutes
Rising Bake: 30 Minutes plus Cooling
Ingredients to make Easy Bread Homemade Recipe
- One cup active dry yeast
- One-fourth to 2 cups warm water
- Three tablespoon sugar
- One tablespoon salt
- Two tablespoon canola oil
- 6-1/4 to 6-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
How to prepare:
- In a vast bowl, break down yeast in warm water. Include the sugar, salt, oil and 3 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Mix in enough residual flour, 1/2 glass at once, to shape a delicate batter.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and flexible, around 8-10 minutes. Put in a lubed bowl, swinging once to oil the top. Cover and let ascend in a warm place until multiplied, around 1-1/2 hours.
- Punch batter down. Turn onto a gently floured surface; separate mixture down the middle. Shape each into a roll. Put in two lubed 9×5-in. daydream container. Cover and let ascend until multiplied, around 30-45 minutes.
- Prepare at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until brilliant darker and bread sounds empty when tapped. Expel from container to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 pieces (16 cuts each).
Nutritional Facts of Homemade Easy Bread Recipe
- One Slice contains 102 calories
- One gram fat
- Zero saturated fat
- Zero cholesterol
- 222 milligram sodium
- Twenty gram carbohydrates (one gram sugar and one gram fiber)
- Three gram protein
This is definitely a go to recipe for bread.